Welcome to the 88Loid's Website!

WELCOME
Here you will get (in)frequent updated about the 88Loids. Thank you very much for supporting them by looking at their blog. QuQ
-Aiko

Sunday, November 6, 2011

6/11/2011 Update!

Hi, it's been awhile. Kurone's ACT3 is still undergoing some work so I'll just update the 88Loids latest videos and so~

Ah just before I start posting Youtube things, I've been meaning to say this. I've recently (well, a month ago actually) seen two videos of MIKU singing One of Repetition with Kurone's name in the description for unknown reasons. Thankfully, the owners of the videos have removed it.

If anyone sees any of the 88Loids names misused, please tell me. Please and thank you!

Now for the videos: (LATEST TO OLDEST)


There has also been a chorus which Nel was used in, thank you ChiOrenji!

No comments:

Post a Comment