Welcome to the 88Loid's Website!

WELCOME
Here you will get (in)frequent updated about the 88Loids. Thank you very much for supporting them by looking at their blog. QuQ
-Aiko

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

06/03/2013 Update!

Well, I'm keeping up with this I guess but I seriously need to make it on a proper date xD ok anyways, on to this week's updates!

And since I don't have ANY video updates, I'll move on to concept updates (it's all I have for you people sob)

UPDATES:
|| Inumi's hairstyle and bits of his outfit had been changed (not like I've uploaded any of his picture to the net yet tho)
|| Chiyo Utamura's (Chiba's GB) first video should be coming up soon but Aiko is seriously busy and can't find the time to fix up her concept and draw a picture for her yet
|| After Kurone's HiTAM Append, Aiko plans on making another VB for her but is unsure if she should do a VCV or a language VB (preferably either Chinese or Cantonese and maybe even Korean)

And that's all I guess for this week's updates! Q7Q Sorry for the little updates OTL I'm really busy this year and will be even busier next year but the year after that...well I don't know yet. But anyways, see y'all next week! >3<

No comments:

Post a Comment